Enable Fast Edit Pencil in Blogger Posts
The pencil icon provides a link to edit our blog posts while seeing blog pages in our browser. This performance is sometimes a gift in Blogger’s default templates. However, if you’ve got customized your template or are employing a non-standard template, you’ll notice this function is missing from your blog pages.
A journal Administrator will edit any printed post from a similar page instead of looking out it through the Blogger dashboard. In some customized journal templates. Its possibility is missing because of the designer’s mistake or the cognitive content of this feature. let’s see how to enable the quick pencil.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard and click on the left side at the Layout
2. You have to seek out the choice name “Blog Post“.
3. You’ll be able to notice this on Main Posts Heading.
4. Click on the “Edit” Button-Down Below.
5. Then open the pop-menu
6. Find the possibility name “Show fast Editing”.
7. Click and check that Enable/ possibility.
8. Click Save Button.
9. See your post that the feature is enabled or not.
Web Tech Pro provides you tips and tricks about technology. If you like my posts then like and share them with your friends. if you like our post then please share it with your friends and bookmark our Blog for our support. thanks, if you want to learn more then click here below:
You can also like my popular post below link is available
- How to Get a Game Server Hosted
- Online Learning Experience
- What are Software application and their types?
- Use Whatsapp Web on Laptop or Computer?
- How to upload a Theme on WordPress