Check Who can view your Facebook?
In this post, I am telling you how to see that who can view your Facebook. Now let’s start to know and see the instructions are given. Check which person can see your Facebook profile, You’ll choose the “InitialChatFriendsList”.
Google recommended choosing this tip. Various browsers might face few problems. Follow these steps:
- First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Then, come back to your profile page.
- Tap on the right side of the page and choose read page supply.
- Press Ctrl+F to open the search bar.
- After that sort and search initial ChatFriendsList
You’ll see a listing of users World Health Organization views your profile most. Profile IDs are going to be listed between e.g. ‘100206652952336’
Simply copy id while not “2” i.e ‘100206652952336’ that is that the profile ID of the Facebook user and in new tab kind https://www.facebook.com/profileid
From Chrome Flatbook Extention:
Install an extension “Flatbook” that is offered on Chrome net Store. It looks like Google chrome. Is that the sole browser permitting users to try and do, therefore. See these steps which are given below:
- Select Chrome and install the Flatbook extension. Look for an extension on the Google Nets Store.
- Tap on augment Google choice and sit up for more seconds for the installation process to finish within the Google browser.
- Currently, log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the extension icon that is offered at the highest above the right corner of the page.
- Tap on the Profile guests, from the list of choices.
- People will get an inventory of twenty those that read your profile much.
- People can conjointly chick UN agency has not your friend on Facebook.
Here above the way by which you can see who can see your Facebook page.
Web Tech Pro provides you tips and tricks about technology. If you like my posts then like and share them with your friends. If you want to learn more then click here
You can also like my popular post below link is available